1. This promotional competition is organised by Distell Ltd (“Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The promotional competition commences on 27 November 2020 and ends on 28 March 2021, both days inclusive. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. Five (5) participants each stand a chance to win R10 000,00 in cash, as well as a 2 hour mentorship (“the Prize”).
6. To be eligible for the Prize, participants must visit the Gordon’s Gin Facebook or Instagram page and comment on the competition post by sharing a story of how they are building their legacy.
7. One winner will be selected at the end of every week for the duration of the competition. The winner will be selected from the entries receive during the particular week. Winners will be determined by a panel of judges and notified by Facebook Direct Message on the following Monday. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
8. Winners will be required to provide their proof of identity to verify that they are above the age of 18.
9. Winners will be required to claim their Prize by no later than the 7th of April 2021. If potential winners cannot be contacted, they will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
10. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the Prize.
13. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook or Instagram.
14. All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook and Instagram from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
15. A copy of the competition rules is available at https://gordonsgin.co.za/terms-and-conditions